Crude-oil futures end a see-sawing Friday higher, holding on to modest gains as U.S. equities lost steam and a rising dollar kept the
- Off-duty New Jersey police lieutenant in custody after fatal shooting at ex-wife's home
- U.S., Iran send conflicting signals on their disputes
- Susan Rice Calls Chinese Diplomat a ‘Racist Disgrace’ on Twitter
- Man 'shot polar bear and left its body outside his home for five months'
- Schumer on ending filibuster: 'Nothing's off the table'
"I get their emails and within minutes, their stock in focus is the talk of the community! Luckily, I'm on their list and get it first and then I seem like "I'm in the know". It's a pretty amazing experience! " -Dallas C. (Middletown, DE)
-Dallas C. (Middletown, DE)
"I was new to penny stocks and thought it was hard, but when you get such an awesome "heads up" like I do with these emails, it makes it incredibly easy."
-Justin S. (Absecon, NJ)