Crude-oil futures end a see-sawing Friday higher, holding on to modest gains as U.S. equities lost steam and a rising dollar kept the
- GOP reaches tax deal to slash corporate and individual rates
- DNC chair Perez: 'I heard Charles Barkley loudly and clearly'
- Charge dropped for 'It's OK To Be White' commentator
- How The Thomas Fire Could Affect An Already Struggling Economy In Ventura
- Trump says Sen. Gillibrand 'would do anything' for campaign cash after she calls for his resignation
"I get their emails and within minutes, their stock in focus is the talk of the community! Luckily, I'm on their list and get it first and then I seem like "I'm in the know". It's a pretty amazing experience! " -Dallas C. (Middletown, DE)
-Dallas C. (Middletown, DE)
"I was new to penny stocks and thought it was hard, but when you get such an awesome "heads up" like I do with these emails, it makes it incredibly easy."
-Justin S. (Absecon, NJ)